Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Old (Week 41)

Monday, May 13, 2024    5:13pm

 

Hello my party people, how're we hanging? 


Alright, first off, don't freak out yall, but yes, I had a birthday. I am now 20 years old, and good gravy it feels strange. My adorable family was able to send me a package, and while I'm very grateful for the various snacks received, the best thing was the extra socks. Yeah, ours is a walking mission, so socks are very appreciated. Anyways, very thankful for all the well wishes from yall! 

This week was pretty awesome, as we were able to discuss baptism with a lot of our friends! 
Firstly, we talked with Juan and Daniela about getting their kids baptized, and they were very down for it! We still need to get a date set to do it, but they're well on their way to getting all of the family baptized! Hopefully with the kid's baptisms, they'll be more open to get married so they can be baptized as well, but we'll keep working on it. 

We also were able to set a date with another friend of ours named Oscar. He's a really nice older guy who's super open to learn and come to church as well. He also told us that he talked with his wife about getting baptized with him, which is pretty legit. She said that she'd be happy to go to church with him, but that she would get baptized, so we'll have to work with that one. They also have a couple of daughters that could get baptized, so if we push hard enough, I'm sure we could get all of them in the water here soon. 

Aside from all that though, this week was pretty normal! It's gotten a lot colder and windier, so luckily the mosquitoes have been slowly going away, and it means that I can wear boots and sweaters all the time, which I always enjoy. We also have transfers coming up this week, so we'll see if I'm still in Pehuajó when I send an email next week! 

Anyways, always glad to be able to write to yall, even if I don't do too much during the week. I hope you all know that I'm praying for you always! Much love!
Elder Montgomery 

Bedtime fit (Autumn Edition)

Stay warm, chicos ♡

Conferencia de Zona, Santa Rosa 3/05

Onward, Christian Soldiers 

Con presidente también

El distrito

ayyyy

♡Gracias a mi querida familia♡

Absolutely dripping out at age 20 (there were no snakes in the starmix, I'm so furious) 

The joy of creation

The pisces is soaking in that good liquid knowledge (so fun and educational!)

The pisces before soaking in the liquid knowledge (garlic salt for scale)

Oh? Que es esto?

Un asadito con los pibes


No comments:

Post a Comment