Monday, September 2, 2024

Ciego en la Senda (Week 57)

Monday, September 1, 2024   9:07pm

Wassup my friends, another week has gone by and August has somehow ended, pretty wild, no? Alright, I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'll detail this week pretty quickly


First off, we were able to set a baptismal date with our friend Raul for the 21st of September, so hopefully we can get everything figured out and him married before we hit that date. We also talked with quite a few members about helping him and his pareja out, so we have the whole batallion behind us with this one. 

We had Zone Conference this week, and it was honestly pretty awesome. Our Zone Leaders talked about how to get along well with our comps and how to invite the Spirit into the companionship, which luckily enough I have been very blessed with, I've loved my time with all my comps and we've always gotten along really well
President talked about baptism and a lot of the symbolism behind it, which was way cool, and also talked about how we can fulfill the mission and know we gave our all, which is always a much needed sentiment here. 

I had also spent the last couple weeks memorizing all of the favorite scriptures of our Zone as part of a competition our Zone Leaders set. We basically had everyone give their favorite scripture and whoever could recite the most would win an entire kilo of ice cream. If you know me, you know I'd do anything for ice cream, so I ended up memorizing all but one scripture; spoiler altert, that ice cream is mine. 

Well anyways, it was a pretty chill week, we had rain a couple of days, which put a damper on a few plains, but it's alright, we push forwards anyways. But yeah, I'll be talking to yall next week! Be sure to say your prayers and read your scriptures!!
Much love
Elder Montgomery 


Waitin for the cole after ZC


Los Dos Corazones de Elder Senador


No comments:

Post a Comment