Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Ancestors


Last Friday, I sent Matt this message because my heart was so full and I just had to tell him about what I had just heard on the Follow Him podcast…


Then when we talked to him this week, he mentioned that it was super interesting that I sent him a message about that because for the last few weeks he has been really feeling his heart turn towards our ancestors and studying our family tree a whole bunch. 

He said he had especially felt a connection to my great grandmother, Della Sophia Godfrey, and Michael’s great grandfather, Joseph Stratton Willis. And he started making a list of family names he might like to use as middle names for his future children. 

Pretty cool that we were both feeling that connection to our ancestors!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment