Wednesday, August 23, 2023

It's that time again. Week 3

Thu 8/24/2023 6:34pm 

Hello errebody! Back at it again at the CCM!

So, yall, there's this thing called the Spanish Help Desk and it is wonderful. Elder Noall and I have visited it a couple times over the last few weeks, and I'm feeling so great about my Spanish now. I know I won't be completely ready by the time I leave, but I know I'll be okay. 
I feel so thankful this week, I started reading a ton of general conference over the last few days, and a lot of the ones I've been drawn to are about parenthood, which sounds a bit odd, but I feel like it relates to missionary work pretty well, as we're supposed to help people grow in the gospel and nurture them in their spiritual journeys toward the covenant path. AnYWayS they've helped a ton, and I feel super focused on the work. I'll be honest, this week hasn't been super eventful, I've just been having a lot of small successes that have helped me have a good attitude about everything. 
I have had some pretty cool spiritual moments throughout the week though, and a lot of it has involved my Patriarchal Blessing. I've been able to see a lot of things promised coming to fruition, especially during the last week. I won't go into specific details, but it mentions that I will love studying the Book of Mormon, and that has really become true during this CCM time. 
We did some cool music things as a district a little bit this week. I don't have any of the videos we took, but you can check out my comp on facebook for a little sample. (His name's Cody Noall)
Alright, more pictures
1: Me and the Mexico temple this morning.

2: The flower beds around the CCM are GORGEOUS. Wish I knew what they are lol.

3: We get some pretty cool cloud action in the mornings.

4: The Boys. We were standing underneath the Argentine flag, but you can't really see that haha.

5: Me n Elder Noall outside the temple.

6: Us with some of the missionaries from our sister district, 1H.

7: Cool view of the temple Elder Noall got

I realized as I was writing that this is my fourth week as a missionary. Just got 100 to go now I suppose. Really not that long
Welp, I love yall, hope your weeks go great! 
Much love from Mexico, 
Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment